Friday, December 11, 2009

Pokemon Dawn Silver Para Download Uncomfirmed Rumers Of Pokemon Dusk Gold And Dawn Silver?...?

Uncomfirmed rumers of pokemon dusk gold and dawn silver?...? - pokemon dawn silver para download

I'm on Google and I think Nintendo is the property name golden dawn and dusk, and silver, that Nintendo has said that a 80% chance they will come to a remake of gold and silver. But it is true that ....? They are a few videos on You Tube of the new coverage areas for these games, but they are in Japanese, but they seem real, but the wrong game? Can anyone say whether it is a gold and silver remake pokemon Weith insurance?

6 comments:

bezdabes... said...

In my opinion, are more than 2 do a remake or a new game on silver and gold of the Games ... but until then they are probably a version of 3 diamonds and pearls .... likely to be called itz version platnuim ..

bezdabes... said...

In my opinion, are more than 2 do a remake or a new game on silver and gold of the Games ... but until then they are probably a version of 3 diamonds and pearls .... likely to be called itz version platnuim ..

Pat . said...

I heard rumors recently Alto, so I think

I very much hope, because I like the second generation. Pokemon, all the dark, but really cool. And I'll be able to get Ho-oh and this and that, without trade hacks:)

K E R T Z said...

Oh, it would be an obvious thing to do for them. Hehe, love with these versions. Can not wait until the next Pokemon Mirror in the USA!

Chris_Br... said...

Wil but so far everything is relesing Mystery Dungeon 2

...::MOO... said...

I'm pretty sure that's true XD Sorry, but I'm not sure

Post a Comment