Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kill Fleas Naturally How To Get Pet Urine Smells Out Of The Carpet And Kill Fleas In Home Naturally!?

How to get pet urine smells out of the carpet and kill fleas in home naturally!? - kill fleas naturally

OK, I'm sitting in the house of an elderly woman and her house smells like cat and dog pee pee, you have the mouse and I am sure that all animals have fleas. She is in hospital and I see them coming to her daughter. Her daughter goes to live with her and take care of the place, I do not want to bring animals into a shelter, should the problems be solved, but I want to take on to a good start. I use no chemicals in contact with animals, especially not someone else's house. I can swim a steam cleaner and the animals, but I do not know what will follow. Suggestions? Cat urine vinegar? that can go in my steam cleaner? What about fleas in the house and pets? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment