Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lower Back Pain Right Side Kidney For A Year Mild Right Lower Back Pain, Day 32 No Period, Tubes Tied, Last Week Had Pressure When I Pee, What's Wrong?

Mild right lower back pain, day 32 no period, tubes tied, last week had pressure when I pee, What's wrong? - lower back pain right side kidney for a year

, OK, last week suddenly I felt pressure in my vagina, almost feels as if something was hanging in there. It does not hurt, it was rare. As the evening advanced, has the pressure bother me and I felt like I had to pee, I sat on the toliet but the pressure was there, but I did not urinate, or almost nothing "After that night, then false start page of the pain in my lower back right. I never had any pain or burning when urinating left. Only at a pressure of 1 days, no fever, I went to the pharmacy and took a team of AZO and it is a positive test (IU ) - well, drink water and cranberry juice "The pain in my lower back was still there. I began to take cephalexin (antibiotic) (some scraps from a friend, yes, I know bad! But our health ins. ExhaustedND I have no til-September due to my husband's new job) anyway, back pain is still mild and there I finished antibiotics, which I had, I am on the 32nd Date no time, but I can not go from 28 to 36 days, he was usually my tubal 5 years ago my Durning Caesarean section. I wonder if you could get pregnant? Perhaps I thougtht a kidney infection, bladder infection? But my symtomns were soo strange and unusual to read! Any offer of help? I have a timetable for the appointment of the 8th September, then I have health ins. But in the meantime, I am concerned, I am very concerned about cancer? HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment