Monday, February 8, 2010

Coffee Table Cube Field My Ferret Drank A Very Small Amount Of Alcohol...?

My ferret drank a very small amount of alcohol...? - coffee table cube field

He laid on the table and stuck his nose in, was what some of Jim Beam and melted a couple of ice cubes into a glass. Approximately 5 minutes later, he drank the water and began to gasp this on / off noise. Is it fair to drink faster? or lick their lips and a little alcohol in the mouth? Drink a water bottle that stuff, so I do not think that there is water in the nose. Wheezing that lasted about 5 minutes. Is he right?

6 comments:

♥I'M ME♥ said...

She advised someone to take to a veterinarian when she was her ferrets ferrets sick thought, so why do not you ?????? At least make a call !!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

The Liberal Atheist said...

Did you just stick your nose, and do not drink? My ferret before, just done something on the nose. One of mine is also very intolerant) and a bottle of water (drinking water from a bowl, she is coughing. Be sure to get out of the way the next time you but I do not drink anything that should be good. If so, I would call a vet, I told them how much you drink, and go from there.

Okami Alyson said...

I would certainly recommend him to the vet to see how your kidneys are smaller then the size of the tip of the little finger. I would like to remove the nose with a little water, as well, but call your veterinarian before action.

It was very irresponsible that it is safe. Poor ferrets. Alcohol is dangerous for all animals.

khloee. said...

Keep an eye on your ferret, if they continue or start wheezing things, I recommend it to a vet. DONT go. You will lose money, so they give a litttle bit.


Hope everything is well!

mimiBOO said...

My baby ferret is about 2 months and HES well, it made the noise, but when he saw only as strong and put him in the nose. So do not worry HES not fly and not U Gotta take him to a vet! lol good luck

Nikita said...

He'll get better lol trust me from someone who had a ferret and an alcoholic mother, he is beautiful, and almost all animals by breathing difficulties and see a lot of things just a little more if you do something unusual, then try to put a call veterinarian.

Post a Comment