Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Golf Stores Uk Could I Build Something To Do This Storage Job Myself.. And If So.. How?

Could I build something to do this storage job myself.. and if so.. how? - golf stores uk

I love this theme / design ... but only in the U.S. ... and even if in the United Kingdom ... probably cost 3 times the price. http://www.golfbagstorage.net/

We have two golf bags (with iron rods and sticks) in the garage. I'm trying to fix the garage .... Theres a lot of garbage on the floor space and is a small garage.

Occasionally, public golf courses Municpal.

No idea how I was able to build something like a retaining wall to make / use the shop? Preferably, whereas the costs to a minimum. TBH I think .. Wood as the basis of wood instead of metal ... if possible.

Any useful ideas, thoughts or plans on how to do this, please?

I'm not a big DIY-er, but I am persistent. My garage is drill a brick and masonry.

I want a storage system put golf bags on the walls that are appointed and only a little before, when I get this wall, (another issue) http://tinyurl.com/2p7ooa

Thank you. :)

4 comments:

stedyedy said...

I encourage you to continue. I think they've found what you need to do. The lower shelf made of wood would be easier. A few small metsalbrackets the wall with wood on the platform attached.
To keep the bag, use two anchors eyescrews bricks and a light chain (available at hardware stores) and a hook at each end of the chain.
Good luck

spector said...

Book thefamilyhandyman.com current problem is a grid hold golf bags

Ronniewi... said...

You can try to angle iron. It is lightweight aluminum alloy and has several holes along the length. Take a few cuts / metal shears and a bag of nuts and small bolts. It's like building the party, kid "is the size.
Enjoy!

rris-tus... said...

1 "Schedule 40 (thick wall) PVC pipe is another option, I have used for many projects instead of welding.

He is very strong in the length of less than about 3 meters, there are all sorts of accessories for the exact size and shape you want, you can cut with ordinary tools, which is resistant to rust, rot, l of water, and painting is required.

I built a killer Racing PVC seat structure and is very well maintained.

I dry the entire project before building something together, and can easily double your project for more bags.

Post a Comment