Sunday, January 17, 2010

Building Deer Blinds Can Someone Please Assist Me In Finding A Metal Bracket For A Deer Stand?

Can someone please assist me in finding a metal bracket for a deer stand? - building deer blinds

I build a deer blind. I have installed the whole box, I can not find that a significant proportion of the missing. The angle brackets, which lie on the floor when sliding the pressure treated 4x4 leg. I searched high and low vocals seem to find everywhere. They are something like what happens in these http://www.biggameproshop.com/hunting-bl here ... ... someone help me! Thank you.

4 comments:

dumdum said...

Lowe's has everything you need, now or in the future. Home Depot also in May, and if its not Lowe's stores in your area who will take the spot. Good luck!

whip said...

I've tried the site you were to go, but what this research error.Try ports www.shortrunpro.com website wooden frame. They have a variety of media and maybe you can find. Good luck

indy said...

the link is not working ............ look in your local Yellow Pages for Steel Service Center ......... Angle iron

Buba said...

Be yourself.

Post a Comment